- Señorita Bread (for 2 people): $20
- Fresh Flower Bouquet: $25
- Canvas and Paint (2) easels (2) canvases) and paint: $20
- Fringe Umbrella for Shade: $30
- Puppy : $20
- Corn Hole game: $30
We are excited to provide you with intimate gatherings for you and your loved ones. Our services include outdoor picnic set-ups that are unique, sophisticated and thoughtful. We offer three different packages so you can celebrate your special occasion with the appropriate flair! All options include the ambience, service, picnic table décor, and the floor seating with cushions and rug, with the option of adding food, drink and more!
- Walnut Creek, ETC
- Boujee on a Budget We know times are tough. We want to make sure you are able to have fun while enjoying a picnic with someone you love! (Package for two, additional fee required for more ppl)
- You N Me Picnic “Simplicity and elegance for two!” The You N Me Package is perfect for impressing that special someone, whether they’re for a loved one or a friend! This package will be sure to make a lasting impression.
- The Picneo Deluxe This package is fantastic for a get together with your friends and/or loved ones. We hope this option allows you the opportunity to create new memories together! (min of 2 guests; each additional guest will have an additional fee)
What is included:
- Small handcrafted table, complete dining set, accent pillows and carpeting
- Cancellation Policy
- 2-10 guests: No refund
- 11-20 guests: No refund
- 21-30 guests: No refund
- Reschedule Policy (2- 10 guests only)
- For 2-10 guests, one free reschedule is allowed if requested 48 hours before picnic
- Payment Policy (2- 10 guests only)
- Remaining balance is due 48 hours before picnic
- For guests 11 or more, please see additional rules and contact vendor to discuss
- Additional Rules
- LOCATION: Picnic events are all located in public spaces. Therefore, we cannot guarantee privacy; as these are public spaces, there will be people. Maps are provided to clients prior to the picnic event and serve as a guide for finding the picnic location. However, based on available space and as a way to ensure clients have the best experience possible, we may need to move the picnic to a different near by location. Additionally, all picnic events are to follow the guidelines and regulations of designated parks, beaches etc. If you decide to bring alcohol or other unlawful items, we are not liable for any repercussions. This includes citations/tickets, getting kicked out, etc. WEATHER: All reservations are weather permitting. In the event of forecasted rain, we will do all we can to accommodate a dry picnic either by moving the location or by rescheduling you to another day or time. No full refunds will be issued for weather-related changes. All cancelations require 7 days advanced notice and must be completely paid for 48 hours prior to scheduled event date or they will be cancelled. FOOD: Please be sure to let us know of any food sensitivities before booking. As a way to ensure freshness, we pick up food add ons the day of scheduled picnic and deliver the items to the picnic event. No food will be stored in our home as a way to ensure your safety. Depending on item availability we may need to substitute items the day of picnic event. SAFETY: We take the utmost care in cleaning and maintaining furniture and decor items. Please only use these items in the manner in which they were intended. DAMAGES: If any items are damaged or missing, you will be subject to pay for the cost of item plus any additional fees. Damages include, but are not limited to: breaking, burning, staining, ripping, etc. COVID-19 SAFETY- We fully sanitize all materials used during events; we work to completely follow all health guidelines. Upon booking an event with us, you understand that we are not responsible for the transmission of the illness while attending our event. If you or any of your guests feel ill, we ask that you let us know and reschedule your event. We want to make sure you and your loved ones are safe and healthy! PHOTOS: By taking photos, you allow us to post on our social media accounts and any promotional materials we may produce in the future. All photos are the sole property of It's Bella Vista and will be used at our discretion. LATE ARRIVALS/ NO SHOWS: Customers will still be charged the anticipated fee and will not be allowed an extended stay. We will wait until you arrive to your picnic, but this will cut into your own picnic time. Additional time will depend on availability and subject to an additional fee. CANCELLATION + REFUND POLICY: We do not offer full refunds. If cancelation notice is made 7 days prior to scheduled picnic date, we can issue a 50% refund from the total cost of the picnic. We are also happy to reschedule your picnic or issue a credit with enough advance notice.