- 2 Sling Chairs: $80
- Cabana: $80
- Blue Boho Umbrella: $25
- Pink Boho Umbrella: $25
- Black Boho Umbrella: $25
- Peacock Chair: $100
- Ballon Garland: $110
- Mini Flower arrangements: $0
- Small Floral Arrangements: $60
- Medium Floral Arrangements: $90
- Large Floral Arrangements: $120
- Add a person: $40
- Extra 1h: $50
- Extra 2h: $80
- Extra 3h: $110
- Corn Hole: $25
- Spike Ball: $25
- Ladders: $40
- Yoga classes (On Request): $0
- Surf Classes (On Request): $0
- Entertainer and Guitar Player (On Request): $0
- Classic Guitar (On Request): $0
- Piano player and singer (On Request): $0
- Sound Bath (On Request): $0
- Buffet Set Up 6 feet + Umbrella: $80
- DJ (On Request): $0
- Catering and cakes (On Request): $0
- Art class: $150
- Malibu Travel Fee: $60
- Hermosa Beach Travel Fee: $40
- Redondo Beach: $40
- Rose Petals: $85
- Chocolate Strawberry Fondue: $45
- 4 Post Height Canopy Chuppah: $85
- Chandelier: $35
- Los Angeles Beaches
- South Bay
- Malibu extra travel fee $60
- Just Pick Your Favorite Color!
Here’s what’s automatically included in all of our picnics:
- Bottled water with an ice bucket
- Customized picnic table with flameless candles
- Mini fresh flower arrangements
- Beach umbrella
- Full-service set-up and teardown
- Teepee tent if requested or cabana
- String lights if requested
We offer 2 setups for $300
1. Fully Customized table with rugs and pillows, picnic basket , beach umbrella , water, charcuterie board, mini flower arrangement, candles and teepee tent .
2. Beach cabana with small table , 2 small chairs, rugs and pillows, picnic basket, water, charcuterie board, plates , utensils mini flower arrangement. Beach cabana is great for hot not windy days . You can also upgrade with beach loungers if you choose cabana package . $40 each .
We provides full-service pop-up picnics at Southern California beaches and parks, or your own backyard. Our services include everything you need to host a chic outdoor picnic of your dreams, including decorations, non-alcoholic drinks, seats, tables and blankets. We bring everything for the Affair, and take care of all set-up and teardown – all you have to do is pick your theme and show up!
Our two-hour picnic experiences are fully customizable. You can create exactly the kind of picnic you’ve always wanted, with options such as lace umbrellas, beach blankets, tiny tables with pillow seats, bohemian backyard tents and cozy chairs. Decorate your picnic with beautiful centerpieces of flowers, candles and balloons, and wrap your event with string lights and pom-pom garland.
We offer champagne flutes, wine glasses, cups for juice and water, plate sets, cloth napkins and utensils. You have the creative freedom to choose how your picnic affair will look; color templates, decorations, add-ons and all. Best of all, you don’t have to lug any of this in yourself – it will be all set-up and picturesque by the time you join us on location.
We have joyously created a number of themes to help spark your imagination. With templates such as picnics for kids, proposals, brand launches, micro weddings/elopements, birthdays, and holidays. Choose your location, which include beaches and parks in Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Will Rogers State Beach and Malibu. We’re also happy to create your custom picnic affair at a venue of your choice.
Once you’ve decided on a theme and location, delve into our scrumptious add-ons. Hire a private photographer who will produce photos you’ll be able to cherish of your special picnic affair for years to come. Other add-ons include custom name place cards, a non-alcoholic drink cart, The Beach Picnic cornhole, a peacock chair for the guest of honor, and comfy sling chairs.
We have everything you need to create the most magical picnic affair!
- Cancellation Policy
- 2-10 guests: Must cancel 4 DAYS before picnic for full refund
- 11-20 guests: Must cancel 4 DAYS before picnic for full refund
- 21-30 guests: Must cancel 7 DAYS before picnic for full refund
- Reschedule Policy (2- 10 guests only)
- For 2-10 guests, one free reschedule is allowed if requested 48 hours before picnic
- Payment Policy (2- 10 guests only)
- Remaining balance is due 48 hours before picnic
- For guests 11 or more, please see additional rules and contact vendor to discuss
- Additional Rules
- We are happy to provide you with a full refund if you give us at least 72-hours notice. If you don’t meet this cancellation window, you’ll be charged 50% for the total cost of the event to cover the labor and costs for the items we’ve already procured. Weather Policy When it comes to the beach or any outdoor venue, there will always be unforeseen circumstances, such as rain or high winds. We will be keeping a close eye on the weather forecast and may advise you to reschedule in advance, or recommend a new location based on the factors of the day. We’re happy to switch up the location at the last minute to another outdoor space with better weather, or your backyard, living room or event space you secure. We’ll be in touch with the contact person of your event via phone and/or email to discuss these options. If we can’t set up due to wind or rain, can’t find a time to reschedule or an alternative location, we will refund you for the entirety of the picnic, minus the unsalvageable food and florals costs, and a $40 labor retainer. Please know that you will be able to pick up the food and florals from our office to use as you wish. If a refund is granted, it’ll be automatically reflected on your original payment method. We are blessed with picturesque summer days all year long in Southern California, making cancellations extremely rare. On the rare occasions we do need to cancel, it’s typically due to wind over 17 mph.